Ok, no pictures......
I took some today but have not had a chance to upload them.
Carter seems to be doing better. He isn't hoarse anymore, just a little coughing. I think I got his crud with a sore throat and the hoarseness.
Carter and I went to Charleston yesterday to see my friend Nina. We had fun shopping at the outlets and going to a Christmas craft show. It was the longest trip I've ever taken with Carter in the car. He was good and slept while I was driving.
Today we ran errands. Nothing exciting. I finally bought him a winter coat. We had bought a cute hat and gloves Friday night at Babies R Us. I was hoping to find a coat in Charleston but could find none in his size. I was tired of being the bad mom at daycare whose child wasn't wrapped up enough.
That's about all going on around here. I'm looking forward to the short week. I will also try to get some pictures posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment