This post has no pictures.....Sorry to disappoint you!
Yesterday, when I picked Carter up from daycare, it was almost time for him to eat. Because we were going to the doctor, I decided to feed him. Well, his teacher told me he could hold his own bottle. Low and behold, he could!!! He has been doing this for about 2 weeks. I asked if there were any other tricks I didn't know about, but that was it.
Another big milestone...I started brushing his teeth tonight with a finger brush. I am getting worried that he is going to be a biter. He tried to bite my chin this evening. I'm hoping he is just exploring something new and will become bored with it VERY soon. I sure don't need my child expelled from daycare. Thankfully, he has not bitten me while nursing. I have been very afraid of that.
We went on a field trip today to the Discovery Place in Charlotte. It was great. We started the day with an IMAX about dinosaurs. After, we went to a really cool exhibit about Pompeii. After, we let the kids play with all of the science and math stations they have. I can't wait until Carter is old enough to take there. Our kids were also very well behaved (for the most part). I was proud of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment