Thursday, November 27, 2008

We have had big things going on around here! On Sunday, I started feeding Carter baby food with the meat. He isn't so sure he likes it, and I can't blame him. Yesterday, Carter started saying Momma. We were on our way home from daycare and he was making his grunting noises he makes when he is trying to stay awake. After, he started saying it. Of course, I have no idea if he knows what he is saying, but it does make me feel very special.

Then, last night, I was video taping him because he is trying to crawl, and he just sat up!!!! I couldn't believe it. It was also awesome because I just happened to be recording.

I tried to put the video on my blog, but it just wasn't working. You can see it at my flickr page.


He is growing too quickly!

No comments: