We have a had a good weekend. Nothing spectacular. Friday, we went and finalized our wills. I know. It seems totally morbid. After, we went to the mall on the other side of town. I received a Baby Gap gift card when Carter was born, and we have not been to the mall where I thought there was one since then. Surprisingly, the closest Baby Gap is in Charlotte. It looks like I may have to do some online shopping.
Yesterday, I went to USC for ADEPT training. This will qualify me to have a student teacher, but it doesn't guarantee it. After, I met Kevin and Carter for lunch. Then, we came home and had a great nap together on the couch.
Today, it was Kevin and Carter's turn to nap together.
See, it wasn't very exciting. I'm hoping this week is less stressful. Hopefully, I won't have any parents accusing me of not sending them information that all the other parents received via email by replying to the email in question. The fun never ends....... Enjoy the pictures. There are more on Flickr.

No comments:
Post a Comment