Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am enjoying my break from school. Yesterday, I started the day by going to the gym and showering there. After, I ran a bunch of errands and met Kevin for lunch. I picked up Carter after that, and he ended up taking a long nap when we got home. We are still doing the breathing treatments, but Carter does not enjoy them at all. Most times, he pulls off the mask.


It was cold this week, and I finally bought Carter a coat. Kevin thinks I am ridiculous for putting Carter in heavy coat when it is 30 degrees out. Of course, Kevin rarely wears more than a sweatshirt.

We have had a nice and quiet day. I started preparing food yesterday along with cooking a huge pot of gumbo. Today we had a turkey breast, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and a cookies and cream cake. Yep, it was just Kevin and me eating. Now, we will have left overs for a very long time. I told Kevin I was just preparing for us to have lots and lots of kids. If it were up to me, I would have a bunch more. (Kevin thinks we're done.) I even got jealous when I saw pictures of a my coworker with his new baby. I guess I am just lucky Carter is so good.



Carter played in his exersaucer this morning while we ate breakfast, so Tiger decided he would take advantage of the opportunity and steal Carter's seat:
I've added pictures and videos on my flickr page if these weren't enough.

No comments: