Friday, November 28, 2008

Today has been wonderful! I had so many things I wanted to do during my break, and I got to do a lot today. We started off by braving the mall. It really wasn't bad. I bought a coat (will probably return it), some shirts and socks for Carter, and wall flowers and soap from Bath and Body Works. While Carter napped this afternoon, I actually pulled out the sewing machine and decorated a few of his burp cloths. Just don't look too closely at the sewing. I went to Hobby Lobby on Wednesday to get a thing to put snaps on and happened to wander through the fabric. I am not a good sewer, but I love fabric for some reason. I have had the green and blue fabric for a very long time, but bought the other two this week. I figured it would sit in a closet and never get used, but it only took me 2 days to get to it!


After Carter went to bed, I completed two pages of his scrapbook. Kevin always gets really nervous when I get in a "creative mood." I love to do crafty things, but I am not good at them. Amazingly, I didn't curse once!

No comments: