Saturday, November 01, 2008





We are having a great weekend. My parents flew in on Thursday night. They kept Carter home on Friday and took him to have his portraits done. I have a few on here, but all are on flickr.

My dad and I took him to a few neighbors' houses last night. One had even bought him a gift! After, we went out to one of our favorite pizza places and found out it was their last night in business. :-(

We started today by going to Pig on the Ridge, a local barbecue festival. We definitely ate WAY too much, but it was great. After, we went to the parade of homes. We dropped the boys off at home, and mom and I went shopping. It has been a long time since I have been shopping without a baby in tow.

When we got home, we fed Carter. He decided it would be fun to make razz noises. When my mom would jump back, he would crack up laughing. He is SO fun. His bottom right tooth has been coming through for about a week now, and the left tooth started popping through today.

That's about it around here.

1 comment:

alanaransley said...

He is gorgeous! Send him to Texas to see Aunt Alana!